Pages

Friday 23 January 2009

Friday Sketchers #36

Beatrix, from Germany is the designer of this Friday Sketchers sketch and as some of us know Beatrix and her husband manage a craft supply store in Germany called megahobby and they have decided to sponsor a wonderful prize. So this week you can win 2 very cute Magnolia stamps.

Once again i have taken this opportunity to get another February card made and to use up some of scraps of paper and card. Ribbon, flowers, beadcaps and brads ~ stash, image ~ RAK coloured with WM's, sentiment ~ Whisper Words (docrafts). I distressed the edge of the paper with a tool from hubbys toolbox, much like an edge distresser that i'm having difficulty getting hold of ... none of my local craft stores stock them and I refuse to order one from the net unless i have other things to order that will then justify the postage charge .... tight aren't i? So until that time, hubby has lots a piece of his kit!

22 comments:

  1. wow your card is really cute and sooo lovely
    thank your for your entry to my sketch at friday sketchers.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jilli...what a great image...you are so organised... February cards done already!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch Jilli!! That image is so cute and love the colors!! Man your good ~ I just finished a card I needed for yesterday!! (LOL) Have a great week-end :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh great card I love that cute little lion
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Jilli, this is gorgeous! Love that CUTE lion with lamb image.. sooooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love it! :)

    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I adore that image and the papers.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colours and such a fab image.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love the image and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet card!!! love it !!
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is so sweet !!!! love it !!
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Jilli you were quick with this sketch, I love this card wow the colours and image are fab and I love the distressing, it's gorgeous hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that image! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colours and a funny image, i never seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Love the colours, the image is fab and all the extras you've added is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jilli. Thank so much for your kind comment on Doing Life. Its my first visit here and I have added you to my Google Reader to ensure more regular visits. Love this card. That Lion is sure a softy and tame as a little lamb. Lovely colour combo you've used. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors you used - so vibrant :) Cute lil card! Great work! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the image, its so cute.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful colours
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely image and beautifully coloured.Lovely bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards I love the colours and the image

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix