Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

Beth's Favor and Cake Boxes

I spent most of yesterday and this morning finishing Beth's 18th birthday partyware. "Thank god" i cry, they're all done. I often start of thinking what a brilliant idea something is and then end up wondering why i thought it was a good idea in the first place. 18 of each have now been completed and shipped out ready to be filled with gifts and goodies. I do have to admit to having had help with these from Beth and my sister Chris ... although this can quite easily been see as a hindrance too pmsl! I did enlist Andy's help too and gave him his first lesson in Cuttlebug last night lol ... keep it clean ladies please!I'm loving these little beauties, so simple to make, although very time consuming. I followed a fab tutorial here which gives precise measurements and instructions. CS ~ stash, acetate ~ is actually laminating sheets gone through the laminator, CS bases have been embossed with various Cuttlebug embossing folders, butterflies ~ peel-offs from Linda (are you sure you dont have some sort of psychic powers Linda ... how did you know i needed these?) i stuck these on the waste laminated sheets and coloured them with Sakura Glaze pens.

The favor boxes have been made to fit a small notepad, pen, party popper and haribo sweets in using my Crafters Companion score board. CS ~ stash, lids embossed with various Cuttlebug embossing folders, butterfly ~ local garden centre (8 for £9.99).

Now, on to the next project ... a nappy cake ... wish me luck ... lol!

3 comments:

  1. ohh Jilli you are so clever hun, they are stunning and most of taken you ages, I just adore those butterfly, the colours are stunning and they look so delicate wow gorgeous hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy love it all everythings so pretty.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i just love you little boxes just wish i was good at making boxes for my cupcakes


    Little Puddings Nappy Cakes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix